Hope you did not miss it.
In recent years, deep learning has been highlighted as the most active research field in bioinformatics and healthcare informatics. Increasing numbers of deep learning-based approaches have been proposed in biomedical images and signal processing. However, relatively little application of deep learning has been made in other biomedical areas such as genomics and computational biology due to the difficulty of definition and interpretation of deep learning architecture. Moreover, there are still many challenging tasks with many open problems in deep learning that need to be solved for active use in bioinformatics and healthcare informatics.
The goal of this seminar is to bring together researchers with expertise of deep learning in bioinformatics and healthcare informatics and share current deep learning methodologies and its applications. To provide a useful and comprehensive perspective, we categorize this seminar both by the bioinformatics & Healthcare domain (i.e., genomics, biomedical imaging, biomedical signal processing) and deep learning architecture (i.e., deep neural networks, convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, emergent architectures) and present brief descriptions of few case studies. Additionally, this seminar discusses theoretical and practical issues and suggests future research directions. Practical sessions will provide valuable insights and serve as a starting point for researchers to apply deep learning approaches in their bioinformatics & healthcare informatics.
• Keynote Address – Dr.K.Sankaran, Coordinator, National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development
• Deep learning Models
• Deep Learning Programming Tools
• Hands on training in Deep Learning for Healthcare informatics
• Bayesian Classification in healthcare
• Naïve Bayes Classificationin healthcare
• SVM, Radial Boltzmann Machine in healthcare
• Deep Learning in healthcare
2. Anna University
3. SSN Engineering College
4. Karpagam College of Engineering
The Organizing secretary,
Department of EIE,
Velammal Engineering College,
Ambathur - Redhills Road,
Surapet, Chennai – 600066
Ph: 044-39666014, 9600181628
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to reach Velammal Engineering College, Chennai
The Organizing secretary,
Mobile : 9600181628
Event Sponsors in Chennai
Indian Council For Medical Research, New Delhi
- Related Links: ICMR sponsored Two Day National Seminar on Deep Learning in Bioinformatics and Healthcare Informatics 2018 Velammal Engineering College Chennai Tamil Nadu July 2018 Seminars Seminars in Tamil Nadu Seminars in Chennai Bio Medical Fests Bio Medical Fests in Tamil Nadu Bio Medical Fests in Ch
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.