Hope you did not miss it.
All submitted abstracts will be anonymously reviewed and the selected abstracts will be intimated to the corresponding authors for further submission of the complete manuscript (limited to 12 pages including figures and tables) within the deadline. All accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in Scopus-indexed conference proceedings with an ISBN number. On receiving the consent from the author, selected papers will be considered for publication in Scopus/SCI-indexed journals based on the suitability to the theme of the journal and the review comments. The authors are responsible for preparing the manuscript according to the journal guidelines for possible publication.
Paper Presentation Topics
Theme 1 : Smart and Sustainable Infrastructure
Energy efficient structures
Digitized structural monitoring
Smart construction materials and practices
Sustainable building design
Safety improvement management
Smart city and Internet
IT platforms for sustainable urban logistics
Big-data based intelligent control of city traffic
Theme 2 : Smart Technology for Energy
Hybrid energy storage systems
Renewable energy and energy recovery
AI and ML for sustainable energy
Power System Operation in Urban Cities
Real-time energy resource management
Real-time Grids Monitoring and Security Assessment
Design of Modern Energy Management Systems (EMS)
Energy strategies for building management
Theme 3 : Sustainable Environmental Management
Air quality management
Big-data analysis for environmental science and engineering
Circular economy in waste management
Environmental pollution and control
Resource recovery from wastewater
Advanced water technology
Life-cycle/ Risk based environmental monitoring
1. DR. HAROLD LEVERENZ, RESEARCH ENGINEER, UC DAVIS , USA.
2. DR. GREG DAVIS, RESEARCH DIRECTOR, CSIRO LAND AND WATER, AUSTRALIA.
3. DR. GABRIELLA BOLZON, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, POLITECNICO DI MILANO, ITALY.
4. DR. PHIPPS ROBYN, PROFESSOR DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH, BUILT ENVIRONMENT AT MASSEY UNIVERSITY, NEW ZEALAND.
5. DR. CIBIN RAJ, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, PENN STATE UNIVERSITY, USA.
6. DR. S MOHANASUNDARAM, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, THAILAND.
7. DR. MOHAMMED HANEEFA KOLAKKADAN, CHARTERED ENGINEER AND MATERIALS & PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, QATAR.
8. DR. INDUMATHI M NAMBI, PROFESSOR, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS, INDIA.
9. DR. C. RAJASEKARAN, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,SURATHKAL, INDIA.
10. DR. S AMBIKA, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY HYDERABAD, INDIA.
11. DR. REMYA NEELANCHERRY, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR, INDIA.
12. DR. M BERLIN, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, NIT ARUNACHAL PRADESH, INDIA.
13. DR. C SIVAPRAGASAM, PROFESSOR & DEAN, KALASALINGAM ACADEMY OF RESEARCH AND EDUCATION, MADURAI, INDIA.
14. DR. S. NAGAN, THIAGARAJAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MADURAI, INDIA.
How to reach Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Erode
Sathy - Bhavani State Highway, Alathukombai - Post,
Sathyamangalam - 638 401, Erode District, Tamil Nadu, India
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.