Hope you did not miss it.
• The training introduces basic and advanced concepts and methodologies of IoT to design, build and deploy IoT solutions.
• It also discusses various technologies and protocols used for communication including new generation to IoT friendly applications and physical layer
• Participants will be able to get through understandings of widely accepted IoT frameworks and standards.
• The training covers popular, service-rich cloud platforms and focuses on how to build and deploy IoT solutions.
• Practical use cases and case studies are included to ensure that the candidate develops an ability to work through practical real-life scenarios.
• The basic usage of the Arduino IDE / NodeMCU environment for creating projects.
• Interfacing sensor with NodeMCU & Reading from Sensors.
• How to connect NodeMCU with Android phone.
• Create an app to control electrical devices at home.
• How open platforms allow to store the sensor data in the Cloud.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
• Learn with Industry specialists having broad industry experience
• Knowledge and skill sets in sensors, microcontrollers, and communication interfaces to design and built an IoT device.
• Understand cloud infrastructure services, APIs and architecture of commercial and industrial cloud platforms.
Hands-on training will be given with NodeMCU
Hands-on training will be given with NodeMCU to each Team of 3 members
Dr.S.Arumuga Perumal, Professor,
Head of the Department of Computer Science,
S.T.Hindu College, Nagercoil
RIYASAA LAB. Nagercoil
How to reach Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram
Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Street, Enathur Kanchipuram Tamil Nadu India PIN: 631 561
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.