Hope you did not miss it.
The National level Technical Symposium is to take place at Rajalakshmi Engineering College on the 6th of January from 8am to 4pm. Come learn everything about automotive designs, research, development and trends, from the industry's top professionals and also even get a chance to prove your worth to them!
2. The Garage
3. CAD 360*
5. Business Plan
6. Sketch X
Non - Technical Events
1. Treasure Hunt
2. Gully Cricket
3. Turbo Debate
4. Speed Duals
6. Blood and Gut
8. Auto Expo
1. The Basic of TurboCharger - By Dr. K. Bhaskar - HOD, Dept of Automobile Engineering, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai.
2. A Workshop on On-board Diagnostics - By Mr. P. Pavan - Asst. Professor, Dept of Automobile Engineering, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai.
3. A workshop of 3D Printing - By CADDAM Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Paper Presentation Topics
PRESENT-A-THON TOPICS :-
1. I. C. engines
2. Electric Vehicles (Drive and Power source)
3. Autonomous Technology
4. Highway Advancement
5. Automotive safety
6. Automotive tools and gadgets
Any other topics related to Automobile Engineering are most welcome
We have invited all the Super Car owners in and around Chennai. Hoping to meet them all on the day of the fest.
Auto Expo Expected no. of Cars : 6-8 (Super Cars) and (10-12 Modified Cars) Expected no. of Bikes : 40-45 (Super Bikes)
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.