Hope you did not miss it.
This workshop focuses mainly on the Programming & Hands on Sessions, familiarizing the current technologies with the industry demands on Imaging Applications to the participants. Python programming is a powerful programming language for Image and Video Processing applications. The Open CV platform (Computer Vision) envisages on the concepts of segmentation, clustering, Object tracking and real time video applications
The following topics covered in the Workshop:
• Image Processing Techniques and the Transformation
• Image Processing Techniques with Open CV Colour Conversion, Arithmetic operations in images
• Basic image transformations applications of Image Thresholding
• Video processing accessing over webcam and IP Cam.
• Writing the captured frames to a folder & Working with IP cameras Grey scale and HSV Conversion using videos
• Image Processing Algorithms
• Foreground and Background Separation
• Video Processing on Open CV
• K-means Clustering Algorithm
• Face Detection and Recognition
• Colour based Object Tracking and Drawing
Boarding and lodging facility for the participants
will be provided at free of cost. An early response
is requested to facilitate smooth arrangement.
How to reach St Josephs Institute of Technology, Chennai
Old Mamallapuram Road, Semmancheri, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.