You have more power than you think. By attending this one day Workshop with Hands-on Training, a thinking process effectively emerges to build/develop and use software tools to design your own idea that paves way to success. With your commitment in this Training, you can enhance your knowledge in Programming Embedded systems using software development tools that we taught and you will learn/know how to program an ARDUINO board to suite for a system controlled applications.
SOFTWARE TOOLS & TOPICS TO BE HANDLED:-
• Essential attributes on Embedded Systems
• Exploring ARDUINO for Embedded Systems
• Developing, testing and debugging using ARDUINO IDE v1.6.5
Role of Integrated Development Environment in Simulation and Embedded C Programming
• Embedded Programming Tool paradigm for Project design using ARDUINO
Arduino Simulation design suite v1.0.1 for Simulating/emulating the project to be developed
• Serial Interface to ARDUINO
• Interacting with the Outside World Using Simple I/O devices
LEDs & Buzzer Interfacing
Switch (DIP) Interfacing
Buzzer/Piezoelectric Speaker Interface
Seven Segment Display Interfacing
Stepper Motor/DC motor Interfacing
• Working with GSM module in ARDUINO
• Project development using ARDUINO Board
The applicants should send their applications in the specified format (available in the next page) along with the Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “IIPCELL GRANT-IN-AID A/C” payable at Perundurai to reach us on or before 03rd August 2019.
Contact if any clarification is required: 9843626288.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Workshop on “Real Time Project Design using ARDUINO: Tools and Techniques”
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Kongu Engineering College
Perundurai, Erode -638060. TamilNadu
Mobile: 9843626288, 8825840435
Our college is situated in Perundurai near Erode..