Finite Element Method (FEM) is one of the popular methods in the design and analysis of electrical machines. Finite element analysis methodology nowadays has been incorporated in to commercial CAD packages. This workshop aims to introduce the rudiments of finite element method and its application in the analysis of electrical apparatus. The salient features of the electromagnetic field analysis CAD package MagNet will be introduced. The application of MagNet software in the analysis of static and dynamic electrical machines will be demonstrated. Hands on sessions will enable the participant to acquire proficiency in the operation of CAD package. It also covers optimization for design parameters of electrical machines. The learning experience through this workshop will motivate the participants to explore further in this exciting field.
• FEM based analysis of electrical machines
• 2D Electromagnetic & Thermal Analysis
• 3D Electromagnetic & Thermal Analysis
• Design optimization of electrical machines
• Last date for Receipt of Applications :01.05.2019
• Intimation of Selection (by Mail) :03.05.2019
• Confirmation by Participants : 06.05.2019
• For Student / Faculty : Rs. 750/
• For Industry delegates: Rs. 1000/-
• For IEEE Members : Rs 500
Demand Draft drawn in favour of “St.Joseph’s Institute of Technology” payable at Chennai from any nationalized bank.
Accomodation may be provided upon prior request.
COLLEGE BUS ROUTE NO. TIMINGS
CENTRAL 22 6.15 AM
TAMBARAM GATE 44 6.40 AM
KOYEMBEDU 12 6.10 AM