The conference will give an opportunity to meet technical experts and exchange views on the recent developments in the field of Civil Engineering. The topics of the present conference will cover the basic research & practical applications of advanced construction techniques for sustained growth in construction field. It provides improved access to update information on research works and serves as a platform for further development in future.
National Conference on “TECHNICAL INNOVATION AND RESEARCH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING” in Collaboration with INDIAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE – STUDENT CHAPTER (ICI)
• Sustainable Concrete.
• Ground Improvement & Soil Stabilization Techniques.
• New Trends in Construction Management.
• Intelligent Transportation Systems.
• Smart materials in Construction.
• Integrated Water Resource Management Systems.
• Green Technologies for Economic and Social Development.
• Safety Management & Seismic Engineering.
• Geotechnical applications in Environmental aspects.
• Nanotechnology in construction.
Accommodation will be provided to the participants in college campus on demand at nominal cost. Payment proof with manuscript ID should be sent to the email@example.com