Hope you did not miss it.
A Doctor testing a patient; a Scientist/Engineer/ Technician tests the fitness of the material. Thus, NDT is necessary. The need to ensure safety, NDT can be used to improve output and profitability. A component /structure/machine can be tested many times using several types of tests through the complete life cycle to ensure its continued integrity. NDT-Destructive Testing is the Synergism of Science and Engineering to create methods of testing that leave the item under test totally undamaged. NDT can be used to ensure the quality right from raw material stage through fabrication and processing to pre-service and In-service inspection. Today NDT finds extensive applications for condition monitoring, residual life assessment, energy audit etc.
WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS (topics to be covered)
• Non destructive testing – introduction.
• Theory, practical and demo sessions on Liquid penetrant testing (LPT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Radiographic Testing (RT).
• Weld inspection, Radiographic Film Viewer,
• Advanced NDT techniques.
• Thermal imaging, destructive vs NDT testing.
Three day workshop on
Conceptual Discussions and Practical Exposure on NDT Testing and Metal Inspection
Experienced members from Sri Sai NDT Institute, BHEL, Govt. of India, Trichy, SRM Institute of Sci. & Tech., Chennai and MEPCO Schlenk Engineering College.
• Guest house (per day): Rs.500/- (for A/c), Rs.300/- (for Non-A/c)
• Hostel (per day): Rs. 100/- (including food)
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.