INTRODUCTION TO CONFERENCE:
International Conference On Advances In Informatics And Communication Technologies – ICAICT’19 addresses the swift evolution and industrial advancements at present in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering. ICAICT’19 is organized by Department of Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering by IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, India, is to be held on March 09, 2019.The Conference is an ideal forum for Students, academicians, Research Scholars and Industrial persons to share the their findings and thoughts. The conference objective is to create common platform for the participants to focus on today’s technological advancement, technical challengers, research updates in the field of Information, Electronics & Communication.
Call for Paper
Budding Technologists, Scientists, Professionals and Research scholars are all invited to present their unique work, researches and practice as technical papers in the international conference beneath the below mentioned sub themes.
The international conference includes the subsequent scopes for the professionals. The research works within the extent are satisfactory for the appearance in the international conference.
• Information Security & Information Retrieval
• Abduction and Induction /Cellular Automata
• Constraint Satisfaction / Multi-Agent Systems
• Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
• Computational Linguistics
• Quantum information /Knowledge Processing
• Data Center Network Management, Reliability, Optimization
• Distributed Data Center Architectures and Services, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• Energy-Efficient Datacenters and Networks
• Big Data Management
• Internet Routing of Cloud data
• Rhetorical and Textual Approaches to Communication
• Quantitative Approaches to Communication Research
• Critical/Cultural Approaches to Communication
• Feminist Approaches to Communication
• Listening, Understanding, and Misunderstanding
• Optical Communications and Networking
• Multimedia Networking
• Signal Processing for Communications
• Cognitive Radio Networks
• Internet Applications Protocols &Algorithms
• 3G & 4G Mobile Communication Services
NOT LIMITED TO TOPICS GIVEN
unpublished work and must showcase one of the conference themes. The Abstract should be neatly typed in MS Word format (Times new roman font size 12) with double spacing, not exceeding 250 words. Abstracts should be submitted in the electronic format (Word 2003) as on e mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IIT MADRAS RESEARCH PARK
No.32, Kanagam Road,
Karpagam Periyar Nagar,
Taramani, Chennai – 600113.