Unmaad, the Annual Cultural Festival of IIM Bangalore, a 3-day entertainment extravaganza, is scheduled from 1st to 3rd February 2019. Apart from being one of the biggest cultural platforms for students to flaunt their skills, it is also a good excuse to just have loads of fun. This ever-growing festival has garnered participation from every nook and corner of the country with a plethora of events across dramatics, music, dance, quizzes, debates, street plays, professional concerts and fashion shows. The event has regularly hosted esteemed artists, such as Shankar Ehsaan Loy, KK, Kailash Kher, Lucky Ali, Strings, Jethro Tull, the Indian Ocean, The Local train, Agam and Amit Trivedi. The event crossed international borders with the launch of The World Cultural Festival in 2017 and has since been a host to performances by many renowned world artists, to entertain a varied range of interests including freestyle football, magic shows and pyrography. This year again Unmaad will be hosting exceptional talent in various fields such as the musical duo Salim-Sulaiman, the hilarious and witty Abish Matthew and the Techno-funk and Alt-rock band Funktuation with the famous Bollywood singer Benny Dayal !
Mr. And Mrs. Unmaad- Personality Contest
Noteworthy Acoustic Band Competition
Genesis-Group Dance Competition
Pitch Please-Acapella Group Competition
Haute Couture-Fashion Showcase Competition
Sole Shades- Online Photography Competition
Nukkad Nayak-Street Play Competition
Footloose-Freestyle Group Dance Competition
Curtain Call-Stage Play Competition
Shutter Story-Short Story Writing Competition
B-school Of Rock-Band Competition
Benny Dayal & Funktuation Live@IIMB, 2nd Feb'19 Abish Mathew Live@IIMB Grounds, 3rd Feb'19 Salim Sulaiman Live@IIMB Grounds, 3rd Feb'19
Title Sponsor- Arctic Fox
Associate Title Sponsor- Breakbounce Streetwear
Media Partner- Deccan Herald
Powered By- Droom.in
Health Partner- NH-Health City
Supply Chain Partner-Safexpress
Online Registration Partner- College Fever
Dance Partner- The Verb
Official Multiplex Partner- Inox- Live The Movie
Special Partner(Road To Unmaad)- Bounce
Mr. And Mrs. Unmaad- Personality Contest-31.01.2019
Noteworthy Acoustic Band Competition-16.01.2019
Genesis-Group Dance Competition-25.01.2019
Pitch Please-Acapella Group Competition:16.01.2019
Haute Couture-Fashion Showcase Competition-23.01.2019
Sole Shades-Online Photography Competition-10.01.2019
Nukkad Natak-Street Play Competition-15.01.2019
Footloose-Freestyle Group Dance Competition-20.01.2019
Curtain Call-Stage Play Competition -15.01.2019
Shutter Story-Short Story Writing Competition-07.01.2019
B-school Of Rock-Band Competition-15.01.2019
No registration Fees
Proshow & Infra Head
• Participants must carry their College ID card for Registration and Accommodation.
• Accommodation will be available from 12PM Jan 31st to 11AM Feb 4th.
• For teams that have registered online for team events, their team leader can register for in-campus accommodation.
• Individuals can also avail the in-campus accomodation through the same process.
• You are advised to select all the dates for which you wish to avail the accomodation individually. Upon clicking the "Proceed" button, carefully fill in the details of each member for each of the days selected.
CONFIRMATION OF ACCOMMODATION:
• All participants who wish to avail accommodation on campus must register online through our partner thecollegefever.com. Click on the register button below to begin the process.
• Participants will be given accommodation on the day of arrival provided they have completed the registration and payment over the online portal. Registering online alone does not guarantee accommodation.
• For guaranteed accommodation, participants must pay the accommodation charges in advance through the online platform
• Accommodation is confirmed only after payment of the stipulated amount and on receiving a confirmation email from the hospitality team.
• Please note that additional GST and service charges will be levied by the platform.
The accommodation charges are ₹ 250 per head for 1 Day & 1 Night (from 12 PM to 11 AM the next day). An additional ₹ 100 would be charged as caution deposit which is refundable. Caution payment must be paid in person at the registration desk at the time of check-in.
REFUND OF CAUTION DEPOSIT:
• Participants are requested to adhere to the check-out time mentioned in the Check-in receipt. Check-out after the time indicated would result in 100 % deduction from the caution deposit.
• Participants can collect the refund amount from the registration desk at the time of vacating the rooms.
• A penalty of 50% on the amount paid would be applicable on cancellation of accommodation.
For any further queries contact our hospitality team: