The scope of this workshop is to cover theoretical and practical training on the following aspects of research methodology:
• How to find a good topic for research and search databases for conducting comprehensive literature search;
• Basic concepts and foundations of research methodology and academic writing which shall include identification of research problem, objectives and conceptual framework;
• Approaching a research problem and planning research: Drafting research proposal based on a comprehensive literature search;
• Performance indicators of published research;
• Data sampling methods, data collection method and data analysis method and methods of conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
• Reporting research: Writing methods used, data collection, procedure, synthesis & summaries, critiques, peer review etc. and findings / results, writing discussions and conclusions, etc.
The core objective of this workshop is to equip the faculty, research scholars and students with set of skills and potentiality to undertake the research very effectively in their respective disciplines and to turn completed research into publishable material of high quality in the form of articles, journals and books.
Industry - Rs.2000/-
Academician/IQAC Coordinators - Rs.1500/-
Research Scholars - Rs.750/-
UG/PG students - Rs.500/-
The college is located just
10 Km from Guntur City on NH-16,Andhra Pradesh