Hope you did not miss it.
Language and Literature are two sides of the same coin in teaching and learning process. English education in India has largely been depended on the teaching of literature. It is only in the recent years that there has been a shift in emphasis from teaching literature to teaching language. The relation between literature and English language teaching has been rather a difficult union throughout all these years. At some points while English language teaching adopted a structural approach, literature has been taught as a separate subject. Literature is used in English Language Teaching to broaden learners’ horizons by giving them knowledge of the classics of literature, to enhance their general cultural awareness, to stimulate their creative and literary imagination and to nurture their appreciation of literature.
This conference aims to bring educators and researchers around the world to critically examine the scope of teaching and language as a nexus of inter relationships between individuals, society and culture and how language through practices and innovations has become the mirror of society. An effectively expressed attitude, sentiment, description and detail within poetry and prose result in new waves in language and literature.
Paper Presentation Topics
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT)
• Classroom Research and Testing
• Bi-lingual/Multi-lingual Teaching
• Language through Literature
• Methods and Materials
• Curriculum Development
• English for Specific Purposes
• Innovation in Language Teaching
• Multimedia and ICT in ELT
Dalits and Tribes
Gender studies and issues
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
1. Prof. Karunakran Thirunavukkarasu, University of Jaffna, Srilanka
2. Mr. Kati Poul, TATI, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
3. Prof. Shrikarunaakaran Eastern University, Srilanka
4. Dr. Hassan Saleh Mahdi Mohammed, University of Bisha, Saudi Arabia,
NATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
1. Prof. G. Rajagopal, EFLU University, Hyderabad
2. Prof. Rajesh Kumar , IIT Madras
3. Dr. Rajkumar, IIT Bhubaneswar
4. Dr. M. Raja Vishwanathan NIT, Warangal
5. Dr. S Ganga Mahato, NCERT Bhopal
6. Prof. Umesh Jagadale, Director for Research, Sangamner College, Maharashtra
7. Dr. T. Marx, Professor, Pondicherry University
8. Dr. R. Sureshkumar, Annamalai University
9. Prof. John Sekar, Dean, American College, Madurai
10. Dr. Senthilnathan, Director, UGC Staff Academic College, Bharathidasan University, Trichy
11. Dr .V. Kalaiselvan, The Director, UGC Staff Academic College, Madurai Kamaraj University
1. Mr. Saleth Vensus Kumar - 8778071683
2. Mr. Sakthivel - 9787940101
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.