Hope you did not miss it.
This conference aims in promoting the major themes of modern Chemical Engineering. Modern Chemical Engineering processes encompass Advanced Material Science, Process Control Strategies, Environmental Engineering, Agricultural engineering and Energy Engineering. Energy Engineering is one of the recent engineering disciplines to emerge and is seen as a major step in meeting carbon reduction targets. Environmental Engineering, on the other hand, is the integration of science and engineering principles that play a vital role in improving the natural environment- focussing more on its purity for human norms. Further, it is concerned with finding plausible solutions on public health concerns such as implementing laws that promote adequate sanitation in urban, rural and recreational areas. Professionals from all over the world are greeted to present and share their knowledge and innovative ideas in the field of the Chemical engineering stressed upon Agriculture, Energy production and Environment.
Paper Presentation Topics
Renewable and non-renewable energy
Water pollution control
Solid and hazardous waste management
Waste water treatment
Metallurgy & Industrial pollution and health effects
Bioremediation and Biodegradation
Food &s Nutrition
Process Modelling, Simulation & Optimization
New frontiers in Oil and Gas exploration
Biofuels and alternative energy sources
Biofertilizer & Biopesticides
1. Dr. Kristen Heimann, Director, China Australia Native Bioresource
Innovation, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia.
2. Dr. Nidia Caetano, Professor Coordenador, Higher Institute in
Engineering of Port, Portugal.
3. Dr. Michael Sauer, Senior Scientist, Institute of Bio-tech., Vienna,
4. Dr. P. Agamuthu, Prof. Institute of Biological Sciences, Unviersity of
Malaya, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia.
5. Dr. Poonam Singh Nee Nigam, Prof. Biomedical Sciences Research
Institute, Univ. of Ulster, Coleraine, UK.
6. Dr. Raj Boopathy, Prof. Biological Sciences, Nichols Univ., Thibodaux,
7. Dr. Karthick Rajendran, Senior Researcher, Environmental Research
institute, MaREI, Univ., College Cork, Ireland
8. Dr. K.V. Selvakumar, Asso. Prof. Dire Dawa University, Dire Dawa,
9. Dr. K. Ramachandran, Jimma Univ., Jima, Ethiopia.
10. Dr. K. Arivukarasu, Asst. Prof. Dept. of Agri-Sci., Annamalai Univ.,
Accommodation will be provided on request in our Hostel for a fee of 200 INR.
For those who are interested accommodation will be arranged in nearby Hotels.
Hotel (Tariff in Rs.)* Single Double Deluxe Executive
TGI Grand Fortuna 3299 3699 4999 5499
Peppermint 2520 2880 3000 3500
Dhanujayas 999 1400 2500 3000
Vaari Residency 999 1680 2362 2788
Sapthagiri 700 860 1500 *
* - Taxes extra
How to reach Adhiyamaan College of Engineering Hosur (Autonomous), Hosur
Adhiyamaaan college of engineering (Autonomous)
Dr.M.G.R. Nagar, Hosur – 635 109
Mobile: +91 99943 50764, +91 88255 25651
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.