Hope you did not miss it.
Texus is a national level symposium on technical textile conducted by department of textile technology of Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology.Here the battle of knowledge starts with more courage ,skill and fun . so join us on January 23rd and 24th to experience the world of textiles
Paper Presentation Topics
1. Fashion Forecasting 2020.
2. Automation In Spinning Systems.
3. Advancement In Weaving Preparatory.
4. Bio-Synthetic Dyes.
5. Green Composites.
6. Non-Wovens In Apparel.
7. Global Scenario Of Agro Tech.
8. Impact Of “Make In India” On Textile Sector.
9. Indian Context Emerging Soft – Body Armours
10. “Technopreneurs” In Textile Industry.
free accommodation and lunch
How to reach Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Erode
Our nearest airport - Coimbatore International Airport
The nearest railway station are Erode (60kms) and coimbatore (65kms)
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.