Hope you did not miss it.
ABOUT THE INTERNET OF THINGS
Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of devices and in general things that are connected together and communicating with each other to perform certain tasks, without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
1. Participants will gain valuable insights into IoT.
2. Participants will learn the basic usage of Arduino environment for creating basic projects at low cost.
3. The participants learn to create end to end IoT Device solution.
4. They will understand and perform hands on experiments on the GPIO pins (general purpose I/O) and also learn about interfacing with sensor.
1. Acquaint participants with the basics of IoT and its application areas.
2. Impart knowledge on the advanced IoT concepts that will be helpful to build real time applications.
3. Enable students to convert their product idea into a working prototype.
4. Bring-up student entrepreneurs and innovators by supporting them with mentor ship.
Research and Development team from
OneYes Technologies, Chennai
How to reach Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Erode
Sathyamangalam is well connected by road from all major cities like Erode, Trippur, Coimbatore, Mysore, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi etc., The nearest railway stations are Erode (65 Km), Coimbatore (70 Km).
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.