• The Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and in developing countries.
• The original model became far more popular than anticipated, selling outside of its target market for uses such as robotics.
• The Raspberry Pi is slower than a modern laptop or desktop but is still a complete Linux computer and can provide all the expected abilities that implies, at a low-power consumption level.
• The Raspberry Pi is open hardware, with the exception of the primary chip on the Raspberry Pi, the Broadcomm SoC (System on a Chip), which runs many of the main components of the board–CPU, graphics, memory, the USB controller, etc.
Raspberry Pi Workshop
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Hand on practical workshop on Raspberry PI
• Students will get “Software Development tool kit” at free of cost
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Development tools CD
• Participation Certificate
• OD Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• Rs. 300 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs. 750 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
• Rs. 900 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
• Rs.1500 per delegate from industry.
ARJUN COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Thamaraikulam,Coimbatore-Pollachi Highway, Coimbatore – 642 120
Tamil Nadu, India.