I-Medita Learning Solutions (A Cisco Partner) is organizing Major-Minor Project Based Summer Training program in Pune. I-Medita is considered as India’s Most Trusted Cisco Training Institute and has Maharashtra’s Biggest Cisco Training Labs which are available 24*7 for students.
Duration: 15/30/60/90 Days
For more details: Click Here
• Cisco Networking: Learn how to Design Real Networks, Installation, Configuration, troubleshooting, Network Security of Real Cisco Routers & Switches, Design and implementation of Campus Area Network Design.
• Big Data Hadoop (15 Days Only): Learn to Manage and process huge amount of data.
Highlights of Major-Minor Project Based Training:
• Make your own Major and Minor Projects.
• Get Trained at Maharashtra’s Biggest Cisco Training Labs
• Get trained by Industry Experts.
• National Level Authorized Training Certificates.
• Project Letters to all participants.
• Software Toolkit.
Batch Course/Training Duration Batch Time Registration Link
1-May-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 10 AM Click Here
8-May-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 1 PM Click Here
15-May-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 8 AM Click Here
22-May-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 10 AM Click Here
29-May-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 10 AM Click Here
5-Jun-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 3 PM Click Here
5-Jun-17 Cisco CCNA 15 Days 10 AM/3 PM Click Here
5-Jun-17 Big Data Hadoop 15 Days 9 AM Click Here
12-Jun-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 6 PM Click Here
19-Jun-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 10 AM Click Here
26-Jun-17 Cisco CCNA 30-40 Days 1 PM Click Here
For more batches : call/Whatsapp 8750004411
Click here for more information: Summer Training Program
Projects to be covered:
• Campus Area Network Design
• Company's Infrastructure Network Design
• Company's Network Design
• Hospital Network Design
• Inside Network Design
• WAN Network Design
• MAN Network Design
• 3 Layer Hierarchical Model
• University Network Design
Big Data Hadoop:
• Nasa-NEX weather data Analysis with Big Data, Apache Hadoop and Mapreduce over AWS Cloud
• Cloudera and Apache Hadoop and Hosting Enterprise Applications using VMware, vSphere & AWS Cloud
• Edgar Anderson's Iris Data Analysis with Hortonworks sandbox and R analytics where cloud deployment in Amazon AWS (Public cloud)
• Log Processing Using BIG Data Hadoop and Creating Cloud Based Infrastructure on VMWare and Hyper-V
Major-Minor Project Based Summer Training in Pune