This workshop will be introductory in nature addressing the fundamental understanding as well as the applications of fiber reinforced polymer composite materials. The proposed workshop will focus on basic mechanics of fiber reinforced polymer composites and the state of art and current research trends in the field. The course has been designed for faculty member’s / research scholars / professionals with an engineering background. The aim of the workshop is to provide a plat form to bring together academia and industry experts to discuss state of the art thrust areas in the recent advances and applications of composite materials.
Workshop on composites
• Introduction to composite materials
• Fabrication techniques of composites
• Applications of composites
• Preparation of Polymer Matrix Composites and Natural Fiber Composites
• Mechanical and Thermal Characterization of Composite Materials
• Wear analysis of Composite materials
• Finite element analysis of composite materials in mechanical and thermal field
Last date of Registration: 5th April, 2017
Research Scholar : Rs 500/-
Faculty/others : Rs 1000/-
Accommodation will provide in college hostel
The city of Chirala is recognized as one of the largest city in prakasam district in the state of Andhra Pradesh and the town is situated at a distance of 100 KM from south of Vijayawada. Chirala is the major commercial centre between Vijayawada and Nellore and lies on the main railway line between Chennai and Kolkata.