Dexterous is the annual technical event of department of Civil Engineeering, Kingston Engineering college. It is one of the most prestigeous department events in our college. Dexterous has become bigger and better this year. It is a student contest that test the practicality and knowledge of young potential civil engineers. Dexterous is mainly known for its professional discipline that deals with designing, planning, construction and management. This year Dexterous returns with much more vigour with technical and creative events which will leave you amazed.
â˜º Paper presentation
â˜º Quiz wiz
â˜º Reasoning it
â˜º Potential professor
1. Recent trends in Structural Engineering.
2. Use of smart materials in construction.
3. Seismic retrofitting in buildings.
4. Integrated multi - model transportation systems.
5. New techniques of wastewater management.
6. Fire behavior of steel penetrating concrete wall.
7. Control of corrosion on underwater piles.
8. Remote sensing & GIS.
Last date to send paper: 23/03/2017
Date of Intimation: 24/03/2017
Praveen kumar: 8754690210
From New bus stand,Take chittoor bus to reach college (or) From katpadi railway station get share auto to reach college.