It is technical and non-technical symposium conducted to cultivate the seed of service to mankind among the youngsters. The main objective of the symposium is to make the fellow students understand the social issues, identify its needs and utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions actively.
1. Namini Ganga (An idea to connect Indian water ways)
2. Swastha Bharath (A medical journey)
3. Green Energy (To make India a nation of naturally powered)
4. Green Synthesis and Cleaner Production (Use the waste to the best)
5. Digital Literacy (Idea to enrich remote village)
6. Make in India (Own products)
7. Swatch Bharath (A step towards clean India)
8. Innovative agricultural practice (A path for more cultivation)
9. Indigenous Science and Technology (Natural science to enrich life)
10. Other social related topics...
26.03.2017(at BIT hostel 6pm to 8am)
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology,