Hope you did not miss it.
A National level Technical Symposium organized by Department of Electronics and Instrumentation.
1. Paper Presentation
2. Yagethron (Treasure Hunt)
3. TechnoWissen (Technical Quiz)
4. Crack-o-pedia (C Programming)
5. Comp-o-phobia (Components Related)
NON TECHNICAL EVENTS:
1. Shutter Bug (Photography)
2. YOLO Ibento (Fun Event)
3. Hook Up Quizzy (Connexions)
4. Minute To Win It (A Task in 1 Minute)
5. FIFA 15
6. Mini Miltia
1. Programming and Configuration of PLC for Real Time Discrete and Continuous Process
2. LabVIEW for Process Control
3. Hands on Workshop on PCB Circuit Board Design
Paper Presentation Topics
1.)Internet of things
2.)Recent trends in Bio-medical Instrumentation
4.)Latest trends in Process Instrumentation
5.)Robotics and Automation
6.)Micro Electrical Mechanical System-MEMS
7.)Fault detection and diagnostics
8.)Neural Networks and Fuzzy logic
9.)Next generation Wireless communication
10.)Power electronics and driver
and any other innovative topics are welcomed.
Accommodation will be provided.
How to reach Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Erode
3 kms from Sathyamangalam Bus Stand
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.