SHRESTHA 2K17 - ‘Faux economy' is the Management Fest conducted by the SDM MBA , The two-day extravaganza will witness the coalescence of the finest exponents of managerial acumen and intense competition among some of the brightest minds of our generation. Participants will be required to compete in a series of events which will cover all aspects of the business world in accordance to the theme in a bid to emerge victorious. Its extensiveness makes it the most awaited management fest across colleges in India.
shreshta is an all india management fest conducted by sdm pg centre mangalore .. this year with a theme of faux business which means simulation or artificial business.
FLAGSHIP EVENTS :-
1. THE CORPORATE BATTLE ( A OPEN BUSINESS QUIZ TO CORPORATES AND STUDENTS FROM ANY STREAMS
2. WIZARDS OFF THE PITCH:- ( THE CORPORATE STRATEGY)
3. HEAD HUNTERS( HUMAN RESOURCES GAME )
4. STREET SMARTS (THE MARKETING GAME )
5. THE CAESAR ( THE BEST MANAGER)
6. FINGOD ( THE FINANCE GAME )
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION IS ON 11TH MARCH 2017
PER EVENT 300 INR
ACCOMODATION FOR OUTSTATION STUDENTS WILL BE PROVIDED ON THE DAY OF FEST.
accommodation for outstation students will be provided on fest day
4 kms from mangalore central railway station
2kms from mangalore kstrc division
by road from idapalli highway