Hope you did not miss it.
The programme will provide an opportunity to the participants to get introduced to the piezoelectric and magnetorheological materials behaviour, modelling techniques and their applications.
· Fundamentals of Piezoelectric materials
· Piezoelectric material modelling
· Fundamentals of magnetorheological materials
· Magnetorheological material modelling
· Piezoelectric material applications
· Magnetorheological material applications
· Dr. M.S. Sivakumar, Professor of AM & Dean students, IITM, Chennai
· Dr.Arockiarajan, Associate Professor of AM, IITM, Chennai
· Dr. K. Jayabal, Assistant Professor, IIITDM, Kanchipuram
· Dr.P.Venkateswararao, Associate Professor, SVCE, Sriperumbudur
How to reach Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering Sriperumbudur
Participants can avail the college transport which covers almost all parts of the city.
Any bus from chennai to sriperumbudur will stop in our college.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.