Hope you did not miss it.
This workshop aims to provide good opportunities for the industry, faculty members and students to gain a basic knowledge about modeling and analysis of Electrical machines by ANSYS and its applications
• Overview of ANSYS software
• Introduction to numerical field analysis (Finite Element Analysis)
• Step by step procedure to setup, solve and post-process the machine models using ANSYS software.
• Simulation and analysis of electrostatic fields
• Simulation and analysis of magnetic fields
• Electromagnetic analysis of a sample motor
Boarding and lodging will be provided to the selected candidates in the college campus. Accommodation will be provided in the college hostel to the participants only on a chargeable basis of Rs 200/day. Participants are required to make their own arrangements for those accompanying them, if any
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.