Hope you did not miss it.
MATLAB® (short for MATrix LABoratory) is a special-purpose computer program optimized to perform engineering and scientific calculations. It started life as a program designed to perform matrix mathematics, but over years it has grown into a flexible computing system capable of solving any technical problem.
The MATLAB program provides extensive library of pre-defined functions to make technical programming task easier and efficient than other
languages such as JAVA, FORTRAN, or C++.
• Understand the MATLAB Desktop, Command window and the Graph Window
• Be able to do simple and complex calculation using MATLAB
• Be able to carry out numerical computations and analyses
• Understand the mathematical concepts upon which numerical methods rely
• Ensure you can competently use the Matlab programming environment
• Understand the tools that are essential in solving engineering problems
• Understand the Artificial Neural Networks.
• Working with MATLAB Optimization toolbox
• MATLAB – Overview
• Practice on
- Image Processing.
How to reach Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
It is situated 4km from sathy main road,
Kumaraguru College of Technology
Chinnavedampatti, Saravanampatty, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641049, India
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.