Hope you did not miss it.
IIM Ranchi proudly presents its first ever management fest – AGON. True to its name the fest is going to be filled with contests and competitions where the brightest of minds will try to outstand each other while promoting team spirit and camaraderie. The fest will unfold over a span of 2 days with the prominent clubs of the college conducting fun filled and informative events. And what more some of the events will give the contestants the opportunity to explore the city of Ranchi too. To take the excitement a notch higher the event will take off with a live concert on the first day. It will be a brilliant masterpiece of grandeur and transcendence. All is set to witness the battle of the finest business minds. You are welcome to be a part of creativity, passion and vibrancy at AGON that will surely leave a lasting impression.
1. BIZSIM (Operations & General Management Club)- A game-based simulation application that uses real-life situations that require participants to make decisions based on business acumen and management skills. This event includes a Business Game competition split across two phases. The first phase of Elimination will be conducted remotely and the Final round will be conducted at the IIM Ranchi designated venue with five teams qualifying.
2. VORSTAND 2.0 (HR Club)- Vorstand is one of a kind simulation-based live case study competition which will test you on various skills at each step. Your fate in the battlefield rests with the esteemed jury from the industry.
3. PLUTUS'15 (Finance Club)- A Valuation challenge where teams from the top B-Schools of the country will fight it out with their skills of capital management and value investing.
4. Marcase (Marketing Club)- Marcase will be based on the Marketing Problem/Challenge faced by an existing company. This can range from Brand Extension/Line Extension, and Positioning Strategy to Segmentation Challenges. It will consist of 2 stages: Online and Offline
5. Constratum (Entrepreneurship Cell & Samarpan Club)- The competition aims to bring out the best Social B-Plans which can build a better tomorrow. Students with social b-plan ideas can participate in this.These B-plans would be judged based on the concept, feasibility, social impact, innovation and originality. Through this competition, we intend to provide a platform to students to interact and impress their potential investors.
6. TERRA NULLIUS (Literary Club)- Fight it out in this war of words against skilled opponents from across the nation. Win battle after battle to reach the final show down. Only your words and logic will bring you ultimate victory in this ‘No Man’s Land’.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.